Effective Date: November 2018
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.irkallagroup.com.
• You must be 18 years of age or over or have the written consent of your parent or guardian to create a profile as a user of the Site or to use the website service and interact with other users, without exception. By using this website, you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and possess the legal authority to enter into this agreement and to use this website in accordance with all terms and conditions herein.
• You agree to be financially responsible for all of your use of this Site (as well as for use of your account by others, including, without limitation, minors living with you). You agree to supervise all usage of this Web site by minors under your name, profile or account. You also warrant that all information supplied by you or members of your household in using this website is true and accurate.
• The content of this Site is for your general information and use only. All content is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered by anyone on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure your own safety and that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• IrkallaGroup.com search functions are provided solely to assist users in determining the availability of personal and professional services and to make legitimate reservations or otherwise transact business or teaching and learning with other users and for no other purpose.
• Without limitation, any speculative, false, or fraudulent information or information in anticipation of demand is prohibited. You agree that the search and listing facilities of this Site shall be used only to make legitimate introductions, reservations or purchases for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act.
• This Site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• We may offer services such as community forums, chat rooms, project rooms, message boards, or other open discussion forums. Be aware that any information that you supply in such forums is considered public information and is not protected.
• You will not use the Site if you are a registered or convicted sex offender. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
• From time to time this Site and the users with profiles on this Site may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
• We reserve the right to remove, edit, or ban any user profile or portion thereof or any article from this website at any time for any reason and without notice. You may not access or use the website if you are a competitor of IrkallaGroup.com, or if we have previously banned you from the website for any reason.
• You are not allowed to create a profile and list as an individual unless you can be contacted as an individual. If you are a company or school listing as an individual with an email or phone number that goes through a company or does not go directly to the individual listed, your profile will be removed. You also agree not to message or solicit multiple individual users from your individual profile with the purpose of trying to hire them acting as a company, agency or school or a representative of a company, agency or school without express written, emailed or otherwise documented consent or license from IrkallaGroup.com.
• You are not allowed to have more than one profile, regardless of whether it is registered under a different name or email address. Only one profile per person.
• You are not allowed to post inappropriate content or redirect to inappropriate content that does not meet our guidelines. Inappropriate content includes profanity, racial slurs, false information, false claims, and any content that is blatantly offensive or of a harassing nature to others. We reserve the right to remove, edit, or ban any user profile or portion thereof from this Site at any time for any reason and without notice.
• You understand that all content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from which the content originated. This means that you, and not IrkallaGroup.com, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, transmit, disseminate, distribute or facilitate distribution of, including all text and images through the website.
• You will not share your password, let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your profile. If you feel that the security of your profile has been compromised, you will notify us immediately. You will not transfer use of or access to your profile or account to anyone without first getting our written permission.
• No user may copy, transfer or use any names, photos, links, text, data or other content belonging to or posted by IrkallaGroup.com or its other users for the purpose of selling, engaging in, marketing or promoting any other product or service.
• You may not authorize, enable or otherwise grant to any other person, organization, company or business access to your IrkallaGroup.com user profile or other content uploaded on the Website for the purpose of extracting such information or other content.
• You will not access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Site using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without express written permission of Irkalla Group Consulting, LLC, or violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Site or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Web site.
• You will not take any action that imposes, or may impose, in the discretion of IrkallaGroup.com, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Site infrastructure. This includes, but is not limited to, sending or otherwise impacting IrkallaGroup.com or any user on the Site unhelpful, illegal, deceptive or disruptive code such as a virus, “spyware,” “adware” or other code that could adversely impact the Site and the Service or any recipient.
• If you send unsolicited commercial email or advertising, bulk email, spam, or chain letters (unsolicited mail or other communication) through IrkallaGroup.com or otherwise disrupt our service by use of unsolicited email, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to IrkallaGroup.com, but that the amount of harm would be extremely difficult to determine. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you will pay Irkalla Group Consulting, LLC. $275 for each unsolicited email or other communication.
• You hereby acknowledge and agree that IrkallaGroup.com is NOT a party to any oral or written agreement for service or any contract entered into between you and any other user of the site in connection with any service offered, directly or indirectly, through the Site.
• You understand and acknowledge that this website is being provided as a “Public Beta,” and is made available on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis for the purpose of providing Irkalla Group Consulting with feedback on the quality and usability of the website. YOU ASSUME ALL RISKS AND ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE.
• IrkallaGroup.com is administered in the United States and any access and usage of the Site from outside of the United States is at the User’s own risk. Users are responsible for compliance with any laws applicable to their use of the Site.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use is subject to the laws of the state of Ohio in the United States of America, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
– Name and job title
– Contact information including email address
– Demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests
– Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
– If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held, please contact us. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
Changes and updates
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this Site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.